EDaaS Solutions Overview
Spectrum enables businesses agility with data agility - Enterprise Data as a Service. We leverage public, private, or hybrid cloud infrastructure to accelerate testing for DevOps. This also improves SLAs for backup and disaster recovery and drill down and reduce cost and complexity.
We enable users to access data as they are used to with applications and infrastructure. Quite simply; as a service, available instantly, anywhere, and on demand.
EDaaS enables the build of higher quality applications faster:
- test data instantly available to developers
- improve business resiliency and availability
- accelerate adoption of hybrid cloud architectures
- service many other enterprise use cases
Traditional approaches are designed up from the infrastructure layer, rather than down from the applications that power the business. Make you data agile and work for you and remove the old problems of:
- Support teams wait days or weeks to get data to test against;
- Backups for large databases and applications don’t complete in the backup window;
- Recovering applications from outages or corruption takes too long and SLAs are missed;
- Initiatives are derailed because it’s too hard to move large data sets;
- Storage costs are out of control;
- Too many tools cause high IT costs and operational complexity (backup, snapshots, array replication, host replication, deduplication appliances and software, cloning…); and
- Teams hoard copies of old data, creating compliance and security risks.
Benefits of EDaaS
Enterprise Data-as-a-Service capabilities overcomes these challenges. Data virtualization software manages and provides virtual point-in-time copies of application data, instantly, on-premises, or in a public, private or hybrid cloud,
- For Backup, Disaster Recovery (DR) and Long-term data retention (vaulting),
- For Test Data Management (TDM) for application development or DevOps,
- For Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing, or
- For migrating data and workloads between infrastructure resources.
- Satisfy all of the above requirements with one platform, one subscription, whether it’s used in multiple public clouds, private data centers, remote offices or onsite.
WHAT MAKES SPECTRUM DIFFERENT?
Quite simply, our approach along with our partners to managing, protecting and delivering data unique. We have the experience in the market that has enabled us to build a set of platform attributes and enabling technologies developed by managing data for some of the New Zealand's largest enterprise customers and service providers.
Among data management solutions, only Spectrum is:
- Agile – Providing instant access to data, anywhere,
- Resilient – With data protection built right in, instead of bolted on,
- Independent – Meaning no vendor lock-in, on the box or in the cloud,
- Secure – Hardened for enterprise security, governance, and
- Scalable – From a single application to a global enterprise.